From the 4th May 2021, the Rabí Castle is opened to the public. We look forward to seeing you.
Birds of Prey in the Rabí Castle
In July and August 2020, birds of prey are to see in the castle of Rabí. The well-known falconer Milan Zaleš is settling down in the castle premises.
During this extraordinary one-man show you find various kinds of birds of prey and owls out, you learn much about their lives and the bravest men/women can try how it feels when a sea eagle sits on a hand.
- from 30th June to 29th August 2021
- every day except Mondays
- at 11.00, 13.30 and 15.30
- nearby the Rabí Castle
- in the outside moat
- in the open area behind the ticket office, next to the third castle gate
(children, students, seniors)
- It is not possible to take a dog (or another animal) with.
- The show does not take place in adverse weather conditions (constant rain, storm).
- The falconer speaks Czech or as the case may be German.
373 62 Chotýčany
+420 777 556 897